We recognize and appreciate the patience and understanding you have shown while amenities have been closed. In response to jurisdictional restrictions being lifted, we are pleased to announce that we will begin opening our amenities in a phased approach. The first phase will begin on Monday, June 8th, with the reopening of the pool.
Please know that we remain committed to your health and wellness. In this transitional time, we will be implementing additional rules which are guided by federal/state/local regulations. We respectfully ask that residents follow the additional rules in place so that we can keep each other safe. If residents do not follow these standards, we may be forced to once again close our amenities or change our operating procedures, without notice.
Importantly, we will be implementing enhanced cleaning measures between reservations.
Guidelines and Restrictions:
- Pool and deck will be open during business hours Monday – Saturday 10:00am – 7:00pm with a max temporary occupancy of 10 people per reservation.
- Residents may use the pool area for up to 1 hour and 30 minutes at a time to allow all residents the opportunity to enjoy.
- Each individual resident must reserve their own time by calling 213.239.9010, Apex Concierge. The first reservation time will be 10:00am and the last available reservation will be a 5:15pm Monday-Sunday. All reservations must be made 24 hours in advance.
- Upon check-in resident must show valid ID.
- At this time guests are not permitted.
- Masks are required on the property and at the pool, except when in the swimming pool.
*Click HERE to find the phase plan for reopening the amenities in the community.
Signs near the amenities will also serve as a reminder of new rules. Please ensure that your tenant and homeowner information is up to date as we will be using current resident listings to verify reservations. The use of amenities remains at your own risk. Our residents continue to be our priority, and as always, we strive to make our community a great place to call home. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 213.239.0663.