Greetings Concerto Lofts Residents,
Beginning February 5th, only Concerto Lofts guests will be allowed to park in the Concerto Lofts guest parking spaces and Guest Parking Passes will be required on all cars parked in these spaces.
VEHICLES PARKED IN A GUEST PARKING SPACE WITHOUT A CURRENT PASS MAY BE TOWED AT THE OWNER’S EXPENSE.
To request a guest parking pass, accompany your guest to the APEX security desk and present your photo ID to the staff on duty. After verifying you are the current resident of your unit they will issue you a guest parking pass for up to 3 days.
You will need to be registered with Management beforehand in order to obtain parking passes.
Attached you will find the confidential Resident Information Form. This is required so we may update your records and must be submitted by the Unit Owner so we may register you as the current resident. If your unit is leased, tenant contact information and a copy of your lease agreement are required as well.
– Per the Residential Handbook: “A copy of any lease agreement shall be provided to the Association.”
*See attachment for a full list of the parking rule changes.
Should you have any questions regarding the changes, or would like to obtain a copy of the adopted rules, please see the attachment or contact Management.
Action Property Management
Parking and Vehicle Restrictions
1. Residents and their guests assume all risks of loss or injury when parking anywhere on the Concerto Lofts Property.
2. Residents are required to park in their assigned/deeded parking spaces.
3. Residents must register their vehicles and provide the vehicle’s year, make, model, color, and license plate to management. All vehicles must be registered, including but not limited to cars, motorcycles, and scooters. New residents will have a seven (7) day grace period, after their move-in date, to complete registration.
4. Residents must clearly display handicap permits when using any handicap parking space.
5. Residents that possess more vehicles than parking spaces must arrange alternate parking for their additional vehicles and may not park their additional vehicles in guest parking under any circumstances.
6. Any violation of these Rules will be addressed in accordance with the Concerto Lofts enforcement policy. Owners are responsible for the parking violations of their guests, tenants, and family members.
7. Owners may not park, keep or store on any part of the property any of the following Prohibited Vehicles:
a. Commercial type vehicles (e.g. stake bed trucks, tank trucks, dump trucks, step vans, concrete trucks and limousines);
b. Buses or vans designed to accommodate more than seven (7) people, vehicles having move than two (2) axels;
c. Trailers, aircraft, any vehicle more than seven (7) feet high and seven (7) feet wide, or nineteen (19) feet long;
d. Inoperable vehicles or any vehicle or vehicular equipment deemed a nuisance by the Association
8. No owner/resident may park a vehicle in a manner which extends beyond the limits of the space where the vehicle is parked. Additionally, it is acceptable for an owner to park a motorcycle and automobile in the same space as long as it does not restrict the normal passage of pedestrians or vehicles in the parking areas.
9. No repair, maintenance or restoration of any vehicle may be conducted in the community. No person may perform in any portion of the properties any vehicle repair, maintenance or restoration business.
10. Any vehicle parked in violation of these rules may be subject to immediate tow at the owner’s expense.
11. Parking in the fire lanes or “No Parking” zones is strictly prohibited and vehicles are subject to immediate tow at vehicle owner’s expense.
12. Each Owner is responsible for advising their family, tenants, and guests of the parking rules and regulations.
13. Vehicle spaces may not be used for storage of any kind, including but not limited to, boxes, bicycles, car parts, furniture, etc. Each parking space should be kept clean and in a neat and attractive manner.
14. Car alarms must automatically shut off after an interval. If a car alarm continues to sound, the Association may, at the Owner’s expense, hire a locksmith and take whatever action necessary to stop the noise.
15. Any vehicle parked in stalls assigned to other residents or in any manner that obstructs free traffic flow, constitutes a nuisance or creates a safety hazard may be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
16. Vehicles should not leak oil or cause other stains in the parking garage. Any vehicle leaking oil must be removed from the parking garage, repaired immediately and the area must be cleaned up. Use of cardboard or other materials to catch oil leaking from vehicles is prohibited.
17. Guest parking spaces are intended for guests ONLY. Owners may not parking in any guest apace at any time. A valid guest pass must be displayed at all times while parked in Concerto Lofts guest parking. Guest passes can be acquired from the Apex Security team. Resident vehicles must be registered before a guest pass can be issued. Guest passes are limited to a maximum of 72 hours.